Chelsea is the managing partner of Sun Dreams Productions LLC. Chelsea graduated from The University of Tampa in 2005, left College, moved back to New Jersey and got a job with GoBee Industries, Inc, a marketing and promotional events company. Working as a regional manager for the company for over a year, she decided to leave to start her own company in 2007. Partnering with Jay at Alders Studio she quickly found a passion for the Entertainment and Events world and took over the company as Jay pursued his fine art career. Chelsea also manages all Art Shows and Tours for Jay Alders Fine Art, is a mom of three and a birth doula in New Jersey. Jay and Chelsea work together on most large projects and truly love what they do!
Mary Ann is our official booking agent and office assistant. She is Chelsea’s mother and close friend. Mary Ann has been working for Sun Dreams Productions since 2008 and most of our vendors and staff know her as the happiest voice in our office. She is responsible for hiring and recruiting most of our artists, entertainers and vendors. Mary Ann also works part time for dog rescue organizations and fostering abandoned dogs. She provides love, socialization, veterinary care and safe housing for homeless companion animals.
Frequently Asked Questions
1I’d like more information on a certain service, how can I find out?
First try clicking on any of the links on our site, as we answer most of your most commonly asked questions for each item separately. If an item does not have your question answered or if you need any particulars that we didn’t cover, please just fill out our easy Booking Form or just Contact Us …We’re here to help you!!!
2How do I know you will do a good job ?
We’ve been in business since 1991. We get over half of our business from happy customers who trust us enough to refer us to their closest friends, family and co-workers. We encourage you to review our client list to see what a wonderful customer list we have. Also, you may check out our testimonial page or contact us for any information that will assist you in learning more about us or our services! Our goal is your happiness!!
3I have never planned a party or hired entertainment before, how do I know where to start?
We understand. It can be a challenge to organize a party, promotion or big event. Luckily that’s what we do every day. It’s out job to make your experience easy and fun. Please contact us and we will be happy to personally assist you!!
4Why should I go with Sun Dreams Productions instead of another company?
- We have been in the “Party Business” since 1991…Many of our entertainment staff has over 25 years experience as professional full-time Entertainers who are dedicated to your enjoyment!!!
- We're fully insured with an outstanding reputation throughout the United States.
- We have the know-how and the professional integrity to treat you right and make you and your guests happy!
- We have an extensive team of top level performers who rely on us to get them to you.
- We have competitive rates and packages !
- Our loyal customers keep coming back to us year after year because we are the best and we make the process easy and the Parties super fun!
- We are friendly and personable !! Whether you are talking to us on the phone or we are performing for you…We Appreciate you!
5What areas do you book entertainers for?
We represent and book some of the best party professionals in the United States and Canada. We have successful helped customers in every part of the United States from NYC to Miami to LA to Hawaii, Alaska and everywhere in between as well as all major cities in Canada!
6My event is last minute. Can you please help me pull this together?
Yes! One of our specialties is making last minute events so perfect that your guests will never know you. Contact us and we’ll help you.